Friday, July 08, 2005

Projects worth doing

Every now and then, I get a fun video project at work. Today I got one of those projects.

I was editing a dance training video for the hip hop dance instructor at ISU. He's working on choreographing a music video, and needed some help editing the video to send to the music group. It wasn't the most exciting video (and was poorly shot to boot), but I had a grand time editing it together. It's always better to work on exciting stuff like that than converting pre-recorded lectures to streaming formats for the web. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz......those projects put me to sleep.

So, if anyone wants to learn the dance steps to the "Like Whoa" video by Tireen, I can now hook you up. Heck, I think I might have actually learned the dance after watching the steps about 30 times.