Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday Becomes Ecclectic

I'm in the process of ripping all of my CDs onto my laptop so that I have all of my music in England. It just isn't feasible to carry stacks of CDs around Europe with me, and I'm still in the consideration of an iPod.

While I've been ripping my CDs, I've realized I have fairly ecclectic taste. Here's a list of CDs I'm getting on the PowerBook today:

Beth Orton: Trailer Park
The Black Crowes: Greatest Hits 1990-1999
Radiohead: The Bends
Frank Sinatra: The Heart of the Matter (Love Songs Collection)
The Strokes: Is This It?
Frank Sinatra: His Great Performances
Starbucks Songs From the Open Road: Mile Marker 383
Lenny Kravitz: Circus
Avril Lavigne: Let Go (Gulp! I actually own this!)
Rage Against the Machine: The Battle of Los Angeles
Kenna: New Sacred Cow