Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thievery

I had some stuff stolen from my Jeep this weekend. It was parked in a fairly safe neighborhood, and I thought I had the doors all locked, but apparently I missed one.

I'm guessing it was younger kids, judging from what was taken. They made off with my small courrier bag from England (which chafes me like wet leather trousers) that had some new comics in it. I don't care so much about the comics, but the bag was a fond memory of Plymouth. They also took off with two CDs that were handy. For some reason though, I'm having a hard time seeing thiefs in Pocatello appreciating DFA Remixes Volume 1 or Bloc Party to their full extent. The CD player and other major things were all left alone.

I'm trying to not let this get to me. I learned a lesson, and there weren't any major losses. I just hope some punk kid's getting their media horizons expanded right now, and enjoying my loss.

Wankers.