Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Storm is comin'

Our weather has been really odd as of late. It's gone from the mid-60's last week to the lower 90s over the weekend, and now it's going to return to the 60s for a while. I really just wish it would find some consistency, rather that be warm or cool.

There was a big wind storm this evening. Shawn and I got to see all of the lights on Yellowstone Ave. go out as we pulled into the Fred Meyer parking lot. I know it sounds dumb, but I thought I'd gone blind or something, because suddenly there was no light except the dashboard in the 4Runner. It only took me a second to figure out what'd happened, but I felt like the blind sister in Little House on the Prairie. Scratch that... I totally felt like her hot blind boyfriend. Shawn could be the blind sister.