Monday, January 09, 2006

3-Day Weekends

Finally, after *mumble* years of college, I finally have a three day weekend every weekend! It only took me *grumble* years, and moving thousands of miles away to be able to do it.

I was supposed to have Tuesdays off, but I switched things around in order to A) have Fridays off, and B) avoid having class with Tiana. Yikes... that woman's a wretch. I'm sure she has a stout dram of Piss-n-Vinegar every morning. I know you're thinking that I'm just exaggerating, but I'm actually giving the lady some credit. You should ask my flatmate about her.

Anyway, these three day weekends should theoretically allow me to galivant around the countryside and see the sights. It should also allow me to work on homework and accomplish goals. Realistically, however, it will probably allow me to sleep in late, and sit around in my underwear while I surf for nifty stuff on Amazon or watch episodes of "Wonderfalls." Ahhh... life is grand.