Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I Need Some Moon Boots

I've got a lot to blog about my so-much-fun-it-should-be-criminal weekend, but I've wanted to do a photoblog. I know, Opsonic would pee his pants with shock, if he hadn't just got shipped out for Army duty. I mainly have Shawn to thank for lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures of Park City. Narry a celebrity in sight, but it was still a grand trip. Back to the point - I want to use Flickr for my photoblog capabilities, but of course they've waited until this week to update their server. Bland pics from Blandella will have to wait a little while.



So, while we all wait for Flickr to get their act together (I love a scapegoat!) I highly suggest that you listen to a new folk group called Without Gravity (thus, the cheesy moon boots reference.) Their song "Beautiful Son" is fantastic... beautiful guitars, thoughtful lyrics, heart-rending vocals, stunning musical arrangements. If I could write a song, I'd want it to be this one.