Saturday, August 20, 2005

Goodbye Money...


hello new iPod Photo!

So, I broke down and got an iPod last night. I know, I know...it's about time. I've been whining about wanting one since I started this blog.

I had full intentions of ordering my iPod off of apple.com on Monday, but I visited Best Buy last night. They had a 30GB 1st Gen iPod Photo on clearance for $330, so I was interested in it. They found out that the only model they had was the display model, and were missing all of the cords, paperwork, software, etc. So, the manager offered me 10% off of a new 2nd Gen iPod. Since that's the same discount I would have gotten online, I went for it. I missed out on laser engraving, but that's okay. Like the old addage says, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. At least, I hope that's the point of that old saying. It never really made sense to me.

Currently, I'm ripping all of my cds in a mad frenzy, so that I can get some serious tunage on my iPod this afternoon.