Thursday, August 25, 2005

Running System Updates:

I can't believe it's been since Saturday that I last blogged. For some reason, I thought I'd posted something on Tuesday, but apparently didn't. I didn't even save anything as a draft. Hmmm....funny.

So, since it's been a while, and I don't have much time now, I'll post a quick update:

♥ I did end up going to my 10-year reunion on Saturday. It was actually much better than I thought it would be. It was interesting to see some of those people after so long, but was kind of odd to discover that I live in the same town as a number of them, and haven't seen them for 10 years. It was also good catching up with friends, especially Courtney and Chris.

♥ I have to move out of my apartment this weekend. I'm all stressed out with all that I have to do, but can't seem to find any motivation to take care of things. It's going to be a long weekend.

♥ I got an email today from UP saying that they never received my housing application (that I sent in twice now) and that I'll have to get an off-campus apartment when I arrive. Great. I arrive in the middle of a Sunday afternoon. What the hell am I going to do? (Currently having major second thoughts about the whole England thing, since there seems to be a new extreme problem every week.)

♥ The iPod and I are getting along marvelously. I will hopefully rip the last of my CDs onto my PowerBook this morning at work. I don't necessarily want to do it at work, but there's internet here so I don't have to type in all of the album info.

♥ I'm currently sipping on an incredible Mexican Mocha from The College Market coffee shop. MMMMMMmmmmmmmm....it's so darn tasty! It was on special today too.