Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Today's Revelations

    iPhones are amazing, and I really want one. Cingular, however, is not, so I won't be getting one any time soon.

    Lomography is gorgeous and hip. Who knew I'd want to go non-digital again?

    A lot of people name their pets "Twinkie" which disturbs me. I needed a pic of a twinkie for work.

    Buffy The Vampire Slayer will have an 8th season, to be released only in comic form from Dark Horse. Yay Joss!

    Ad Hominem Tu Quoque attacks are pretty wrong. I was sad to see none of my points were actually addressed, but my clothing choices were. Also, take my photo off your server, because it constitutes copyright violation.

    Josh Rouse's "Nashville" is definitely his best album, and I was really missing out.

    The staff at the Villa Coffeehouse in Idaho Falls are great, and are allowing us to host coffee nights there once a month. 3 cheers for Villa!