Monday, February 05, 2007

GP Entertainment

Tonight reminded me that I'm crap when it comes to small venue entertainment. After our HIV/STD testing got canceled by the district health department, ironically due to their health issues, we had to come up with something to do for tonight.

The problem is that I can think of the elaborate things, but can't think of even a semi entertaining small scale thing to do. For the record, we ended up watching my copy of Layer Cake but our tv/dvd player at the GP space is messed up and you couldn't hear the dialogue through the music. It was frustrating as hell.

So I came up with a great idea for an elaborate Monday night event. (And no, you may not steal my idea for your future party... wanker.) I want to rent out the local old school skating rink one monday night, and have a Madonna "Confessions On the Dance Floor Concert" skate-o-rama party. Rolling around on old school skates while the Madonna concert is being projected on the walls sounds pretty kick ass to me. Hell, I might even whip out a purple leotard for the last part of the concert/skate party. Whoohoo!