Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ahhh...what a day!

Let me just start by saying I haven't blogged all week, because it has been a thoroughly craptastic week. 8 page English paper due Monday, news package and interview due Tuesday, 8 page Mass Communication paper due Wednesday, and today... I most likely flunked a Spanish test this morning, and have a job intervew this afternooon.

I was doing extremely well in Spanish until two weeks ago. I had a 96% in the class, and then messed up on the last test. I got a 70, and it blew all my bilingual confidence. Yo soy estupido hoy! Today's test was horrible. I read sentences where I only recognized articles like the, a, an...but no real words! I just hope I did better than I thought.

I have the job interview in an hour and a half. It's going to be a group interview with 4 managers of the University department I want to work in. I was telling a friend last night about the interview, and someone thought I said I was going to be involved in a gang bang! Not sure why they thought that, but my friend responded that it was fairly similar.

I also had a friend walk by this morning and just shove a burned CD into my hand. It wasn't until I got home that I realized it's the new Weezer CD that's going to be released in two weeks! The marvels of the internet! I'll have to give it a listen, and see if it's worth it. I doubt it'll be as good as the new Aimee Mann or new Ryan Adams. Nothings as good as those two artists.