Saturday, April 30, 2005

That's disgusting!

As I was walking down the road this morning on my way to the Spanish lab (a point of contention in my life currently), I saw a box on a guy I know's lawn. My curiosity got the best of me when I saw that there was a cat's tail sticking out of the box. I thought to myself, "Aww! Kitty's sleeping in the box!" and wanted to see the sleeping fuzz ball. As I looked into the box, I felt that I'd been transported to the set of a Rob Zombie movie. Inside the box was kitty, but in two distinct halves!!!!! Freaking gross!!! Since my mouth was full of bagel at the time, I came extremely close to vomiting. The gag reflex started to kick in, and I ran for it.

I ran to the Spanish lab, where I watched "The Lion King" and "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie" in Espanol. I have learned that anything cool about cartoons does not translate into Spanish for some reason. Perhaps that reason was the fact that I was sitting in a hard plastic seat for three hours, but it is a reason.

On the way home, the box of cat had been moved from next to the sidewalk to near the house. Since I could see the tail of Rob Zombie (as I have now dubbed the dead cat), I knew it was in there still. What broke my heart was that there was a matching kitty sitting beside the box meowing. Poor kitty, may you get past your loss.