Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Kylie Minogue Workday Friday

Okay, it's not a real holiday, but I have half of my office convinced it is. I've been blasting Ultimate Kylie all morning. Yes, I really do work with people dumb enough to believe it. I just told them it was a UK holiday, and I was choosing to celebrate here.

In other news, I had an almond soy latte this morning. It was astoundingly awful. I'm not sure if it was because they only had the sugar-free/carb-free almond flavouring, or the fact that soy milk tastes like ass over here in the US. Either way, it was nasty. However, being the caffeine junkie I am, I slurped up every last drop.

I'm off to Boise for part of this weekend to see Superman on the IMAX, and to get S & W's new puppy. She's a little beagle, and one of the cutest things I've seen. I'm sure my impression will greatly change after 3 hours in a car with her, but for now, I'll still maintain that she's cute.