Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hello Lover

I bumped into an old lover this week. At first it was a little awkward, because we hadn't seen each other in almost a year. We used to get along so well, and know each other even better. We spent so much time together that it was almost obscene. We were the perfect compliments to each other, and our love was a thing of epic proportions. We made sweet, sweet love to each other most of last summer, and then never bothered seeing each other during the school year. I was to blame for that one.

Okay, you caught me! It was a book. I'm in love with reading! (Although I don't think this blog entry will ever make a literacy campaign poster...it really should. Let's give the people what they want!)

I don't ususally have time to read for pleasure during the school year. Okay, maybe I do...but I choose not to. And no, my time is not spent reading text books. Hell, I don't even buy the text books...waste of money. Anyway...I picked up a book a couple of days ago. This was the first time since last summer that I'd read something just because I could...and I LOVED it! It was great! I just can't get enough of it! I want more, more, more! I can't wait until lunch when I can run home and read more. (A little literature "afternoon delight.")

Oh literacy, I have missed you!