Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Under Pressure

"Pressure...pushing down on me..."

I've had an odd blog block for the past few weeks. So much is going on in my life over the past month, that I can't process it. When I can't process it, I can't write about it. I haven't been able to find the therapeutic value of writing at this point in my life, but it sure would be nice to discover.

Things are official with England in September. I'll be there for 9 months. I'm excited, then terrified, then nauseus, and then the cycle starts all over. I thought my parents would be fairly okay with my decision, but they flipped out. I'm 28, and I still worry about what they think.

I feel like I've got so much on my plate right now, and I've gotten a sudden case of Lindsay Lohan anorexia. Can't eat! Too much! Blech!!!