Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Running Critical Updates...

Wow...almost a month since an update. That's bad. I thought I'd have all of this free time during the summer to get a bunch of stuff done, but that hasn't been the case at all. I go to bed extremely late, get up early...drink a lot of coffee to survive. Don't get paperwork done that's extremely important. Don't blog. Don't blink...it's all going so fast.

Rick VS. England: Yep. I'm outta here. Off to Plymouth, England for a semester this fall. They don't start classes until September, so maybe I can fit a breather in there somewhere. My sister's going to go over with me, and we'll tour the UK for 10 days before classes start. I'm looking forward to it, but a little scared at the same time. I'm mainly just worried about money. The dollar is total **** right now compared to the pound.

Rick VS. US Gov't: The Army called Opsonic back to active duty. Bastards. He's a shining star, and I worry about his future. Probably almost more than my own, but that's okay. I hope MadDog is okay. I hope Opsonic is okay. I hope Bush gets gang raped by ugly Muslims on a sexual Jihad. Uber-bastard.

Rick VS. Work: Willow summed it up best as an evil vampire with "bored now." Monotony breeds contempt. I ooze contempt right now. Blah. Rage against the machine, indeed.

Rick VS. Utards:
I will be attending the Utah Scottish Festival and Highland Games this weekend. Woot! I had to miss it last year because of a wedding, and it still chafes like wet leather pants. I shall not be daunted this year though. Wicked Tinkers, here I come!

Rick VS. Romance: ??? Yeah right, like I'm going to talk about that here.

Rick VS. Bloc Party: Get this CD. Now. Bitch. Do it. One of the most interesting and original albums I've heard in a while. Rock on you funky British boys!

Rick VS. YOU! Feel free to comment, and let me know people still actually read this.