Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'll Take You To the Coffee Shop

... I'll let you lick the latte pop. Man, you can do just about anything with that song by 50 Cent.

I'm off to the coffee shop to get some swill. There are only a few coffee shops here, and none of them are particularly great. Even bad ones in Pocatello are better than the stellar ones here. O'Brien's isn't too bad, but you have to pay in cash, and Costa is overpriced and mediocre, but you can use a card and they don't mind as much if you just hang out. It's kind of like choosing between Bush and Kerry (well, if you were sent back in time and didn't know all the illegal crap Bush was going to do.)

I'm going to write a few emails that need to be written, work on some VJ stuff (just to show off when people are being nosey and staring at my monitor, which always happens here), and listen to some Fisherspooner.

I might even make it to Boots and buy some more shampoo, if I want an my Sunday to go from just simply amazing to Amazing and Astounding!! Whoo!