Monday, May 15, 2006

Super Busy

Sorry I haven't posted a whole lot this last week. I've been really busy working on my big end of the year video project that I have to present on Thursday night. I've spent the last few days doing some filming, but mainly working on getting the mountain of paperwork for this course finished.
One thing I did for my school work was to use scanned comics to help me "document" workshops from back in October. It's a long story. Anyway, in the process of finding comic scans, I came across this great scan of Superman's past powers that he doesn't use much anymore. Apparently, at one time, he had the ability to shoot rainbows from his hands. It's even freakier that he has to do "spirit fingers" a la Bring It On to shoot out the rainbows. I'd love to say I made the above picture up, but it's real, minus the words I added in Photoshop.

If you think that's really crazy, you should see this BBC News report about the US Military developing "Gay Bombs." Wow... that's just nutty!