Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Catty Nurses and Bitchy Dogs

Last night in my HIV/AIDS course, we had to do a bit of group work. Since I didn't want to hang with the pretentious twats (AKA Seminary Boyz) I sat with the group of nurses up front. Damn, them girls get catty! They were looking around the room discussing which girl looked too mannish for her own good, which boy had Dumbo ears (and did his lower appendages match?), which girl looked like she'd crawled out of an 80's dance video, which twin in the back looked the gayest, and which pastor in the previous hour had spewed the most bullshit. Loving every second of it, I egged it on for all it was worth; in this case, it was worth the price of gold.

After class, I went "home" to two whiney bitches. Madison was mad at me about something, and refused to let me take off her bark collar until we'd sat there for 45 minutes. Mind you, the fact that she still had the collar on didn't seem to deter her from barking at me. She'd bark, you'd hear a little electric whine sound, she'd flinch, and then she'd bark again. This went on for a good portion of the 45 minutes, until she finally allowed me to take off the collar, and she collapsed on the couch. Apparently, we have a dog with serious masochistic tendencies here. She'd probably do well in one of the Eagle bars. Should I take her to PetSmart shopping for a harness?