Wednesday, September 27, 2006

While I Was In England

Intel unrolled their line of Duo Core processors. I could give a shit, but everyone else melted like little smoosh-faced wax lions. Yay. Another reason programmers need to write awful code that'll take up massive amounts of hard drive space, and eat RAM like my mother eats Xanax. Okay, she doesn't really eat Xanax, but it would definitely help.

Everyone in the US was educated about Trans-fat and Omega-3s. I was under the impression that these were either drag queens, or members of the Decepticons. Guess I am sorely wrong on both counts. I think that Omega-3 has something to do with fish, which means that I'll probably die without it, but at least I won't have to eat fish.

Everyone in my office was trained to be a deadly assassin, and walk in stilettos. Okay, I'm totally lying about the stilettos, because it's nigh impossible for the average person. Cake for Charlie... impossible for mortals.