Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blog Blocked

I haven't blogged since last Thursday, mainly because I can't think of anything to write. With school being done, I'm finding less to talk about. There's a lot I could say about work right now, but since I don't want to get dooced, I'll refrain from telling all about my office.

In Wacky News in Rick's Life, I once again saw a gruesome animal mutilation. This time, it was in the form of a dog's head on the interstate as I drove to Idaho Falls. No body, just the head. Poor puppy.

I downloaded Amerie's "1 Thing" last night, and got the new version with Eve. It was after I downloaded it that I found I got the short version. If only I'd paid more attention to iTunes store, I could have had an extra 30 seconds of song. Live and learn, I guess. Even though I got the short version, I still highly recommend the song.