Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dr. Who, Reindeer, and Condoms

I watched the last two episodes of the season for Dr. Who tonight on the SciFi channel. It was actually much better than I thought it would be, and now I want to see all of the ones that build up to the climactic ending.

Tonight, Shane and I went to hand out condoms at the bar for work. We decided to make it more festive though, and dress Christmasy. Shane was an elf, and I was the hottest reindeer ever. i made brown cut-offs, wore a fur coat and hat, and had reindeer antlers. I also wore my Norwegian socks. Yeah, it was a little odd, but it was fun.

We handed out condoms at the bar, and then went around to neighboring bars. Neighboring bars aren't as nice, and people were rude. You'd have though we were handing out syphillis, instead of condoms. One guy told us he didn't want condoms because he was straight. Shane said he should use them, because Shane didn't want to pay for this guy's bastard children. Amen.

I'll try to get up a photo in the next few days, if I remember with all of the Christmas hullabaloo. I'll be headed to Salt Lake in the morning, and my nieces want to watch the first two seasons of Monarch of the Glen in three days. Phew!