Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Soy Is So Gay

This is probably one of the most unintentionally funny articles I've seen in a long time. Jim Rutz is claiming at WorldNetDaily that soy is making children gay. Here's a lovely quote:

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
Ummm... I'm more interested in someone who can remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them. I'm pretty sure that's a more compelling story.

I'm amazed at the stupid logic that people go through in their minds. Here we have a pastor who buys organic food thinking he's some kind of authority on biochemistry. Impressive! Does this mean that because I went to Taco Bell for lunch that I'm an authority on Mexican domestic policy? Sure does, if I was in WND world!

hat tip: jimbo