Monday, December 11, 2006

Edit... D. F. A. Remix.... fressssshhhhhh......

That's a snippet from the DFA remix of Le Tigre's "Decepticon."

Rui's probably the only one that'll give two figs about this post, but I just discovered that DFA has released some Radio Mixes for download off the DFA Records site. This means you get some James Murphy/LCD Soundsystem and Tim Sweeny for free! Hooray! I still need to get the DFA Remixes Chapter Two album at some point in the future, but it'll have to wait for a bit.

I'm still downloading the Radio Mixes as I write this, so I can't give any reviews at this time. I'm still pretty stoked to throw it on the iPod though, since Christmas family time always necessitates iPod alone time. You can argue I should spend time with family. I can argue that it keeps me from lighting them on fire. What's a few hours with family compared to a few years in prison?