Monday, December 04, 2006

Vietnam Saved My Grade

I never, ever, thought I would hear those words coming out of my mouth, but as of this morning, it's officially true.

I've been sweating bullets and peeing blood over my Visual Anthropology project I thought was due this Wednesday. I didn't know where I'd find the time or effort to finish the project on time, and I was worried this was really going to mess things up for me academically. I just can't be bothered with this project for some reason, even though I know it's really important. Definitely not good.

Today, I went to beg my professor for an extension, due to all the drama in my life the last few months. I'd heard that she's fairly lenient, but I was still really worried. Instead, I got to her office only to find out that she'd buggered off to Vietnam until the first of January, and that I have until the end of next week to finish the film. Thank gawd! Now, to just get my ass in gear and get this stupid thing done.