Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dirty Bombs are so hot.

Okay, okay. I broke down and watched "The Simple Life" tonight in between snippets of a really weird "Smallville." Now I finally understand why my friend Jace is always saying "that's hot."

In other news you could care less about, I just found out that my local PBS station will be showing the HBO film Dirty War. It's about what happens when terrorists launch a dirty bomb attack in London. I've been seeing ads for this in magazine's for months, but with no HBO, thought I'd never see it. But now, I get to! Whoopee!! I'm stoked!

In more news, I got my introductory packet from BzzAgent in the mail. I was a little miffed that it had been opened for me already (I severly distrust my mail carrier now). I'm ready to get my free stuff from BzzAgent and tell people all about it. These are word of mouth promotions, in case you're wondering. I found out about it through a New York Times Sunday Magazine article. I haven't done anything cool yet, but I'll make sure to buzz my blog if anything good comes along.