Friday, February 25, 2005

Nope. Needs more dazzle factor.

I really liked the film "Dirty War" the other night. I'm a total Anglophile though, so it could have royally sucked, and i still would have loved it just because it was British.

My only complaint about the movie was that it was based on reality. They had tried to make it as realistic as possible, even researching small details for the creation of the film. Here would be my one small suggestion for making it twice the movie. Instead of the terrorists just releasing radioactive material into the air, killing people slowly with radiation poisoning, think how cool it would have been if they released an agent that caused people to become flesh-eating zombies!! Not the new fast-paced hectic zombies, but old-school shuffling George Romero zombies. Oh yeah! That would have ruled!

"I'm Sarah Watson with the Minstry of Defense, and I'm here to investigate the ......aaarrrgh! Get off of my neck! He bit me! He bit me! Arrrrghghhgh!!!"

"Hurry! You have to shoot them in the head!"

"Why did the terrorists do this? The horror!"


Realism points: Zero
Entertainment points: Off the charts


So, future terrorists of the world, although releasing radiation is more feasible, I'd be much more impressed with zombie powder.

I've been listening to LCD Soundsystem today, and I think it's affecting my brain. Doesn't help that I'm sick and have a low-grade fever. Plus, I'm a little bit nuts. Okay...more than a bit.