Friday, February 04, 2005

What the hell?

There's nothing else you can possibly say when you happen across the website for Randy Constan's Peter Pan Web Page. This has got to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. It's weird enough when a guy dresses up like Peter Pan on a daily basis, but it totally creeps me out that this guy might actually believe he's Peter Pan! Randy also swears he's straight, but I find this to be highly suspect after visiting his fashion page.

You think I'm kidding? Check this out. Here's a picture of Randy in all of his manliness. Oh, my! Is that really Peter Pan?


I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or roll my eyes when I see stuff like this. If you're less judgemental than I am, and happen to be a lady with a faery fetish, Randy is looking his soul mate, a real life Tinkerbell.