Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Been a while...

Yes, yes. I know. I leave people hanging for nearly a week, and the last post I write is all about lame television shows that only appeal to dorks like me.

This last week's been a little crazy. I've had a number of projects and exams this week, and now finally have a break. I had a big Photoshop class project due today. This is all fine and dandy, but I haven't really learned much in the class. My professor thinks that the best way to teach us is to have us buy a $50 tip book, and go through the tutorials. It's like I'm taking a correspondence course, with some guy that occasionally yammers on about his glory days working for "The Simpsons" in the background. Glad I paid all that money for those three credits. *rolling eyes*

I'll now post my fake magazine ads I created for my midterms. Be nice guys. I didn't learn a whole lot in the class, so they're not anything great. I'm hoping Davis doesn't die laughing. So, without further ado...