Tuesday, March 29, 2005

No Really....I'm Sick.

I faked sick today. I didn't feel good, but I my health was really good enough that I could have gone to school and work today if I really wanted to. Fact is, I didn't want to go. I had no desire to learn Spanish, or put up with all of the BS in my TV Production class. No offense Tom, but you're a crap teacher. Part of me actually hopes you happen across this too, because you really need to know. You suck...and I'm tired of teaching your classes for you.

So, instead of going to class/work, I sat around watching DVDs all day long. I finally finished my sister's copy of Wonderfalls. Crash is right, it really is a fantastic show! I highly recommend you get your paws on a copy of this tv show that Fox cancelled for no good reason. Bastards at FOX!! You're killing me!

I also watched Closer today. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. I'll have to process it. Was it a morality play? I didn't get it, if it was.

Laters.