Thursday, March 17, 2005

A few mini updates...

Hmmm...I haven't posted since Monday, so I'll do a brief update.

Tuesday: Spent time at work doing meaningless work. Yay. I went to dinner with my mom that night. We have this ongoing thing where we go to dinner on Tuesday nights. I'd love to complain about it, but she takes me out to eat at restraunts I can't afford, so who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? I also met Alex, who is a fellow blogger. We talked for a couple of hours, and it was really nice to meet him. And yes, Jennifer, I did set up safety phrases with Newboy...so it was safe.

Wednesday: I woke up freaking early in the morning to film a car commercial for a group of MBA students. If I wasn't getting credit for it in a class I'm taking, I would have told them to piss off. Filming went fairly quickly, and we got some good shots. The sun participated in the morning, and then went into hiding shortly after filming was done. I'll have to edit the commercial next week. I then watched daytime television, which I had forgotten was so bad, for a few hours. Got my oil changed. Went to Jiffy Lube this time, and paid $10 more, but was there for 30 minutes, vs the 3 hours I would have wasted at Wal-Mart. After the oil was changed, I drove off to Salt Lake, where I'm currently typing this entry. I ended up reorganizing my niece's iPod, which just had songs in the library, and was a mess. We got it all updated. I also won another free song, and got "Jerk it out" by Caesars. That's the song from the iPod Shuffle commercial. My niece talked me into getting it. We were also going to download some songs for her. Kelly Clarkson songs were two of them...can't remember the other two she wants. We'll have to do that tonight.

Thursday: I'm sitting at my sister's house at 9am, still wearing my pajamas. I haven't even put my contacts in. Her two pomeranians are sitting at my feet. I need a dog. I also need to go do something with my day, so I'm taking off.